Melbourne After Hours Emergency Repairs
Our office hours are Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
If you have an after-hours “urgent maintenance” issue, as defined in the Residential Tenancies Act then please contact the appropriate tradesperson from the list below:
- For Flooding, Earthquake, or Storm Damage, please call on SES 132 500.
- For urgent Electrical maintenance please call Surelec on 0487 707 085.
- For Gas and Plumbing emergencies, please call Focus Plumbing on 0418 368 934.
- For Emergency glass or Fast Glass please call on 1300 000 147. Please note if glass breakage has occurred because of a break-in you must first call the Police.
- For Heating or Cooling please call Mr Emergency on 1 300 164 064
- Locksmith, we recommend Patterson Locksmiths - 0411 555 596. If you require a locksmith, you will be required to make payment to the Locksmith at the time of the call-out, however, you will be reimbursed for this should the call-out be a result of a faulty lock. Unfortunately, if you have locked yourself out or lost your keys this will be at your cost. For common area doors such as those found in apartment complexes, you will need to call your Owners Corporation for their specialist locksmith details.
It is important that when you make a call to any of these numbers, you leave your full name, address and your return contact number as our tradespeople do not have access to our database.
Please note that you may be required to pay an initial call-out fee if the maintenance item meets the requirements of and is/has been reported in the prescribed manner of an “urgent maintenance” item - as defined and outlined in the Residential Tenancies Act - this call-out fee will be refunded to you. If it does not meet these requirements, then it will not be refunded to you.
Whilst our trades will do all that they can to assist you in the event of an emergency, where parts, appliances, or additional equipment is required you may experience unavoidable delays.
Please also email your Property Manager as soon as you can.